SUPERINTENDENT BOARD MESSENGER
Date: September 13, 2012
To: All Faculty & Staff
From: W. A. Andy Anderson, Superintendent
· The School Board approved High School Guidance Counselor, Kelli Oliver as the ELL, ESL & Homeless Coordinator.
· The School Board accepted the resignation of Lindsay Uhlmeyer as the National Honor Society Sponsor.
· The Board approved LaWanda Losey as the National Honor Society Sponsor.
· We have had a bus evacuation drill and a fire drill. Everything went well.
· I wanted to thank the cooks, Dori, Marie, Debbie, & Phyllis, we had a food service inspection and there were no concerns.
· High School Principal, Jesse Uhlmeyer did a Power Point Presentation for the board on our MAP results. He did a very good job!
· The School Board voted to support the NEMO Health Insurance Consortium and change to Forrest T. Jones as of January 1st. A representative from Forrest T. Jones will be here to explain the plan and options as soon as we can find an open date.
· We had our 2nd reading of MCE Board Policies & Regulations updates.
· Substitute Teachers were approved by the Board.
Yours in Education,
W. A. (Andy) Anderson